Introduction to the IOF Technical Support Home Page
The IOF Technical Support Home Page is meant to provide an
important additional method for IOF customers to obtain timely
information and service. It does not replace direct customer
service. The information will be updated regularly to provide
the most current information available.
Initially there are several major branches from the home page:
- Frequently Asked Questions. Both simple and complex
questions will be included. Questions will be derived from day
to day technical support experience.
- Year 2000 Support. A statement of the current status of IOF
compliance is included.
- Newsletters. Newsletters will be written and included as
needed. They will normally be published only on the home page.
- High Priority Fixes. Well tested IOF fixes
required by a large number of users will be included in this
section. Fixes can be browsed or downloaded. Several fixes may
be packaged together into a fix pack for special purposes, such
as support for OS/390.
- Online Documentation. The IOF User Guide is available for
online browsing on this branch. ZIP files in either
HTML or BookManager format can be downloaded.
- Sales and Technical Support. Phone numbers, fax numbers and
email addresses are collected and displayed for your information.
Links to IOF Sales Agents with home pages are also included.
Every attempt will be made to keep the information on these pages
concise and relevant. Please send us your comments and
suggestions for improvements.